- AOOA Certified 100% olive oil from Spain
- Australian free range whole eggs
- Australian extra virgin olive oil
- Apple cider vinegar
- Fresh lemon juice
- Mustard powder
- Olsson’s 100% sea salt
- Rosemary extract
Our mayo is made with good fats from olive oil and free range whole eggs, combined with apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, tapioca starch, mustard powder, salt and rosemary extract to create a rich and creamy texture that’s finger-licking GOOD.
KNOW YOUR FATS!
Commercially produced mayonnaise products contain cheap and nasty industrial seed oils, usually in the form of canola oil or sunflower oil. Unlike animal fats and oils made from fruit such as olives, vegetable oils (which are actually derived from seeds) are high in omega-6 polyunsaturated fats. Omega-6 fats are highly unstable and when they come into contact with oxygen, heat and light, toxic chemicals called free radicals are formed. In order to extract these oils from their seeds, they require harsh processing. This involves high heat extraction, chemical solvents, bleaching and deodorising, creating free radicals in the process. Free radicals cause inflammation, damage to our cells and wreak havoc on our health.
HOW TO ENJOY
- As a salad dressing e.g. potato salad, caesar salad or coleslaw
- As a compliment to your protein or veggies
- As a base to a creamy sauce
- As a dip for your veggie sticks
- Mixed with garlic to create a healthy aioli
Please note: As olive oil has a large droplet size, our mayonnaise may separate at extremely high and low temperatures. To re-emulsify simply stir rapidly or give it a shake.