Each tablet contains:
|Iodine (as Potassium iodide)
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)
|Zinc (as an amino acid chelate)
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)
|Withania somnifera (Winter cherry) root extract equiv. to dry
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
- Tyrosine and iodine are required for the synthesis of thyroid hormone and help maintain healthy thyroid function.
- Tyrosine and iodine help maintain the body’s metabolic rate through the production of thyroid hormone.
- Selenium is required for the synthesis of thyroid hormones and helps maintain healthy thyroid function.
- Zinc and vitamin C are antioxidants. Zinc is important for healthy thyroid function and vitamin C plays an important role in healthy adrenal function.
- Withania is an adaptogen, which supports the adrenal glands and helps the body adapt through time of physical and mental stress.
- Withania is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to help the body adapt to stress.
Adults – Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.