Each capsule contains:
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)
|Zinc (as citrate dihydrate)
|Zinc (as gluconate)
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL ZINC 50mg
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate)
|equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 16.5mg
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl acetate)
|eqiuv. 450mcg retinol equivalents (RE)
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
- Zinc with vitamin A and B6 is important for immune health, collagen formation and healthy skin.
- Zinc may assist in the relief of the symptoms of minor skin disorders, such as mild acne, due to its role in skin repair. Zinc is essential for the formation of connective tissue, teeth, bones, nails, hair and skin. It plays an important role in healthy tissue development, wound healing and repair. Zinc also plays a role in maintaining male reproductive health, where it is important for the normal functioning of the prostate gland and is essential for the healthy formation and maturation of sperm.
- Zinc aids in the healthy metabolism of carbohydrates and the digestion of proteins, whilst vitamin B6 is involved in the metabolism and storage of fats, carbohydrates and proteins.
- Vitamin A is essential for the maintenance of healthy mucous membranes and is important for vision, particularly night vision. Vitamin A also plays an important role in tissue development and repair and is involved in the formation of bones and teeth.
- Zinc and vitamin A act as antioxidants and assist in protecting cells from free radical damage and oxidative stress.
- Vitamin B6 and magnesium are important for the healthy functioning of the nervous system. Magnesium plays an essential role in the healthy conduction of nerves, muscle activity and the normal healthy rhythm of the heart, whilst helping to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Magnesium is important for normal healthy immune function and cellular metabolism.
Adults – Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
When taken in excess of 3000 mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or are considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor.
The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900 mcg retinol equivalents for men.
Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.