Are you currently shopping our pantry or have some supplies and want some delicious inspiration for your next meal? Well here we have a low carb crumbed tuna pattie recipe idea for you to try.
Recipe serves 4 and should make you between 6-8 patties. Here is what you will need.
- 1 Jar of Little Tuna (if using spring-water drain the water if using the olive oil, drain the olive oil as the oil to use in fry pan to cook)
- 1 cup of Low Carb Crumbs (3 flavours available)
- 2-3 Tablespoons for BBQ sauce
- 1 tsp All purpose Mingle Seasoning
- 1 egg
- Few pinches of Salt & Pepper
- Olive oil to use on cooking pan
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and with clean hands mix together until it combines. Add further low carb crumbs if the mixture is to wet. Once mixture is reasonably firm, take palm sized amount and mould into a Pattie shape.
Heat fry pan with some olive oil
Cook Patties until browned on each side. It shouldn’t take long. Serve with a salad or steamed greens.
Keen to try this recipe and need to stock up on supplies. Use our special readers code – TAKE10 for 10% off your next order. Enjoy!